March 13, 2011

sickers.

Uggggghhhhh.

That describes how I feel about life right now.

Being a nanny often times means you catch bugs. No matter how hard you try to wash your hands, it's gonna happen. I had a feeling my time was coming, and it came. One of the boys had a bad stomach virus on Thursday, and I started feeling it around 8 Friday night. And let me tell ya, yesterday was NOT a good day.

The only thing good about me getting sick is that I eat 15 fla-vor-ice in a day and no one cares.

If you don't know what a fla-vor-ice is, I feel very sorry for you.

Anyway, today around noon I think to myself, "maybe I should try to eat something more substantial than a fla-vor-ice." So logically the best thing for me to eat is a hot dog.

Really, self? A hot dog?

Not my best choice in life. So I'm about half way through said hot dog, and I realize it was a bad choice. So I put it down and when I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna vom all over I go get another fla-vor-ice. And when I return? The hot dog is gone. GONE. Harlem Jones strikes! She waited til I walked out, grabbed the hot dog, and then curled back up on the couch and pretended to innocently be taking a nap. Then about 10 minutes later I leave the room again, and come back in to find her licking the plate! Returning to the scene of the crime?! Poor form, Jones, poor form.


Now, I'm off to go lay in bed and whimper til the mister comes home.

No comments:

Post a Comment