April 13, 2011

Wait, I have a blog?!

Sigh. I still haven't gotten the hang of posting on this thing consistently. Maybe one day, but for now, I can handle so many things at once. And let me tell you, people, I've got a few big things to handle right now : ) good things. The beard and I have some big things a brewin'. But you can't know yet! Soon though. Hopefully, VERY soon!

Anyway, this week has been an awesome week in the spring goals area of my life. I've been to VOA several times this past week and walked/jogged about 3.5 to 4 miles or so each time. Mostly just walking at a fast pace, but I'm pretty proud of myself for setting jogging goals and accomplishing them. Maybe I'll work my way back to running soon : ) The only downfall is the achy muscles. I can't wait to be over that! I've been getting more disciplined in having a quiet time, too. It's funny, I can tell a difference after only a few days of making sure I'm reading and praying consistently! I feel so much more joyous. And then my days feel off if I miss, so that's been awesome. I also got this bedding with bday money this week, and I am loving it.

On top of all that, spring has finally sprung in the buckeye state. Helloooo! So beautiful. Even when it's raining. I like the thunderstorms we get in spring time. It forces me to rest and take it easy. And that's never a bad thing!

What have you been up to lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment