August 21, 2012

Far too long

Hello friends.... It's been quite a while since the last time we've posted here. Life has brought a lot of changes...all good.

 We're back in Oakley and absolutely loving it. This town has held our hearts for a few years now, and we're so excited to be back in the area we've loved for so long.

 I (Matt), am working at Epipheo and have to pinch myself everyday. It's such an amazing, creative place and I feel so blessed to be able to do the kind of work I get to do now.

 With that, I'm also playing occasionally playing music with Joe Dunlap. You need to get his album....I promise you will not be disappointed!

 Lanna is still nannying for the same family and it's amazing. So thankful to have amazing kids she can invest in. What she does is amazing and I'm truly proud to call her my wife!

 Together, we've been trying to be more active in our church community, Red Door. Lanna's been heading up a lot of the Kid's ministry stuff and I've been playing drums a little bit and volunteering my graphic/design skills. We couldn't ask for a more amazing family to be apart of!

 That's really all that's gone on (in a very, very, very broad nutshell). I thought I'd leave with you some pictures to check out! We'd love to hear from you! SO please let us know what you've been up to for the past year ;)

Playing with Joe Dunlap for his CD release show

caught in the rain....

right after I accepted an offer from Epipheo

Arian Armstrong made this for us! Check out her blog http://arianarmstrong.com

hats

New home in Oakley
Inside view of our new home




Lanna's kids...

Harlem and our newest addition, Ellie

Lanna's blog. http://floorsareflowers.blogspot.com

http://iamreddoor.org



BTW....if your on instagram.....please follow us! @lannahoffman & @dramaofseasons

No comments:

Post a Comment