June 4, 2011

reasons.

There's a reason I haven't been blogging on here. I've decided to relaunch lotties heart with a new focus and a new attitude. I've spent the past few weeks praying like crazy about what God wants me to do with this and I'm REALLY excited and inspired about the form it's starting to take. Right now we're in the process of moving, and once the craziness of that dies down I'm going to jump into some art work and will be reopening my etsy store, and starting fresh with my lotties heart blog. I have LOTS of ideas and am pretty much bursting at the seam to get the ball rolling, but for now I get all my ducks in a row. Matt will most likely absorb all the prints from our shop into his solo shop, and beardedlady will close. We're both excited about the possibilities!

That's all : )

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment